Your money is on a mission.

10% of everything you give goes to impacting real change around the world and right here in our backyard. The other 90% is transparently handled with integrity to operate Mosaic as you know and love it. We’re here to seek and save, and when someone gets in that baptism tub, or a child across the world is provided for physically and spiritually we’re able to say, “I didn’t cause that, but because I give, I’m a part of that.”


Giving FAQ

To sum it up, we want you to have financial freedom. Scripture teaches that generosity is a way toward that (1 Timothy 6:6-10, 17-19).

Nope, God has always provided for Mosaic. This isn’t about us, this is about you and the legacy you want to be a part of!

Check it out yourself! Every year, our financial statements are reviewed by an independent third party accounting firm. You are welcome to see the most recently reviewed financial statements: 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020

Nope! The dollar amount that you select to give will be recorded on your giving statement. Mosaic pays all of the fees. The most cost effective way to maximize your giving online is to give from your bank account (ACH).

We care more about you than your money, and we would be honored to come alongside you with resources that equip you to live freely and lightly when it comes to your finances. We offer a Financial Peace University group, check it out on our groups page or email us to learn more. If you would like to talk to someone 1-on-1 about questions around your finances, reach out to us and we will follow up!

Contributions to Mosaic Christian Church are non-refundable.