Below, you'll find a list of job openings that we believe will enable us to better serve others and help them encounter Jesus.
To apply for one of these positions, submit your resume here -->
Looking to intern at Mosaic? Learn about Mosaic Internships here -->
The full-time Student Director will lead and pioneer the growing ministry of Mosaic Students. The core responsibilities include:
- Serve as the catalytic leader of the student ministry
- Develop students to become lasting, active followers of Jesus
- Take new ground as a ministry through bold leadership and experimentation
- Equip leaders with necessary resources, vision, and organization to lead freely
- Facilitate student events with excellence and intentionality
- Preach/communicate broadly with passion and clarity to inspire and activate Mosaic students
Candidates should possess a Bible degree or other degree (undergraduate or graduate) related to ministry. To see the full Student Director job description, click the button below...
The full-time Communications Director will continue to develop and defend Mosaic’s vision and voice. The core responsibilities include:
- Lead and produce excellence communication pieces across both digital and print platforms
- Pioneer new creative avenues to engage both our congregation and the unchurched region around us
- Contribute as part of Mosaic's Creative Arts Department
- Organize and strategize marketing and advertising so that everyone in Maryland can know and experience what Jesus is doing at Mosaic.
To see the full Communications Director job description, click the button below...
FILMMAKER / STORYTELLER
The full-time Filmmaker/Storyteller will oversee video production projects, motion graphics, and additional digital content for Mosaic. The core responsibilities include:
- Create content across multiple platforms
- Develop, create, and lead a team of volunteers
- Collaborate, develop, write, and direct creative projects/films
- Lead on-set production and operations of creative projects
- Edit video content and other post-production tasks
- Oversee additional Creative Arts assignments/tasks as designated by the Mosaic Executive Team
To see the full Filmmaker/Storyteller job description, click the button below...
GUEST EXPERIENCE DIRECTOR
The full-time Guest Experience Director will lead one of our largest weekend serving teams (200+ volunteers) to ensure that every person who experiences Mosaic on a weekend is engaged with care and excellence. The core responsibilities include:
- Lead the Guest Experience team with passion, excellence, and vision
- Provide clarity and care, while challenging volunteers to grow in capacity
- Pioneer and experiment with new ways to care for and engage our guests during weekend services
- Oversee multiple facets of the organization ranging from parking, to first impressions, to in-auditorium guest experiences
To see the full Guest Experience Director job description, click the button below...